You need some kind of "Virtual MIDI cable" to connect two MIDI apps with each other. Unfortunately Windows doesn't ship with such a utility, so you have to download a third party software. I recommend LoopBe1.
Please follow these steps:
- Download LoopBe1 from nerds.de
- Install it. It will register itself as a virtual MIDI driver
- Open the settings of your feelyoursound.com software and select "LoopBe Internal MIDI" as output device
- Open the settings of your DAW / other MIDI software and choose LoopBe as MIDI input
- You're done!
- PS: Sometimes LoopBe1 might mute itself (e.g. when a feedback loop occurs). This happens in rare cases. If no MIDI data is coming through, you should right-click the LoopBe tray icon and see whether it is muted.